Michael Jordan’s shoe company is gearing up to launch their all-new Jordan Delta 3 Low SP shoes. In an effort to provide women with the resources they need to drive change in their communities, Jordan Brand recently unveiled their latest project for women, the Jordan Women’s Collection, which will include the Jordan Delta 3 Low SP “Paris Collective” colorway. . This exclusive pair will be accompanied by a collection of matching apparel including hoodies, t-shirts, sports bras and pants.
The next capsule of Jordan Delta 3 Low “Paris Collective” sneakers and apparel will be available for purchase beginning October 28, 2022. These items will retail for between $50 and $150. Interested readers can check out the full assortment on Nike’s SNRKS app.
Shop for these items at Nike.com, Nike’s SNKRS app, and a few other outlets.
Nike’s Jordan Delta 3 Low SP “Paris Collective” Shoe will arrive in Sail/Black/Gold Suede/Summit White color scheme
In March, the Jordan Brand officially launched its first women-focused initiative, the Jordan Collective, as part of its ongoing efforts to uplift and empower women and their distinct local communities. The grant for their communities was the result of six months of workshops, events, forums and mentorship for the group, which included 33 people from five different locations around the world.
Jordan Brand recently announced the launch of a tribute collection inspired by the Parisian women’s basketball scene. The Jordan Delta 3 Low is the first item in this collection dedicated to the team’s Paris Collective.
The description of the “Paris Collective” Jordan Delta 3 Low shoes on the official Nike website reads as follows,
“Play hard, look good, speak your truth. Celebrating the power of unity with a dose of Parisian flair, these shoes showcase the multiverse of what it means to be a “woman.”
It further reads,
“Super plush comfort and an adventurous mix of materials combine for a look that pushes stereotypes. The lace pattern was created for the Jordan Women’s Paris Collective apparel collection, honoring the community leaders at the heart of the designs. “
The design’s “Summit White” semi-transparent TPU shell is enhanced by “Sail” suede overlays, which experiment with a colorful mix of materials. Additional cream tones are used for the leather overlays, laces and forefoot soles.
While the “Black” cage features “Jordan Collective” lettering that peaks alongside its wheat-filled insoles, the somewhat elevated midfoot panel construction highlights an occasional sample of burnt orange hues and of watermelon.
These pairs will come in custom shoe boxes with three different sets of laces in white, lavender and orange. The cost of these low shoes is $140.
Matching apparel collection offered with Jordan Delta 3 Low shoes
1) The Jordan Women’s Paris Collective Women’s Hoodie will retail for $110 each. With this ultra-soft hoodie, one can experiment more with warm winter looks. This comfortable sweatshirt features beautiful stitching, dropped sleeves and an oversized fit.
2) The Paris Collective Jordan Women’s Jacket is priced at $150. This stylish cropped jacket features a soft, lightweight twill that makes a subtle statement.
3) The Jordan Women’s Paris Collective Women’s Pants will be priced at $140. These pants combine streetwear accents with ultimate comfort. They feature fairly utilitarian cargo pockets. You can show off your sneakers with the customizable drawstrings at the ankles.
4) The Jordan Women’s Paris Collective x Laura Kechichian Women’s T-Shirt will be available for $50 each. Rethink your approach to fashion with this joint t-shirt from Laura Kechichian, a prominent figure in the Parisian women’s basketball scene. Her story as a black woman is told in script embroidered on the front, while sporty, feminine designs call attention to your strength and endurance.
5) The Jordan Women’s Paris Collective x Cheetah Women’s T-Shirt is priced at $50.00. With this t-shirt in collaboration with the French DJ and producer Cheetah, reinterpret your fashion tastes. Graphics illustrating the daily life of women in Paris are embroidered on the chest, evoking Cheetah’s experiences as a black woman.
6) The Jordan Paris Collective x LALA &ce Women’s T-Shirt can be purchased for $50. Revolutionize your sense of style with this collaborative t-shirt from Parisian musician LALA & ce. The back displays her harshness, while symbolic patterns on the chest evoke her existence as a black woman.
7) The Jordan Women’s Paris Collective Women’s Asymmetric Bra can be purchased for $52. The asymmetrical shape combines style with minimal support, and the fabric’s ability to wick away sweat keeps you cool.
Mark your calendars for the next Jordan Delta 3 Low “Paris Collective” capsule collection releasing October 28th. Interested buyers can easily pick up these shoes and apparel from Nike, the SNKRS app, and other partner retail stores.