The Columbus Blue Jackets will once again offer fans the chance to win the “Jerseys Off Our Backs” presented by Coors Light, Kroger, Mission Foods, Pedialyte and Pepsi when the club ends the 2020-21 National League season. hockey against the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday at Nationwide Arena. Game time is 7 p.m. ET.
While COVID-19 protocols do not allow the club to hold their annual post-game ceremony on the ice, the Blue Jackets will be handing fans signed jerseys worn by the game in a variety of ways, with all winners receiving their jersey by mail. :
- Twelve jerseys will be awarded to randomly selected subscription holders announced throughout the game and on the Blue Jackets Live post-game show on Bally Sports Ohio.
- Three jerseys will be awarded to fans present at the match that evening through a specific text to win the competition.
- A jersey will be offered by SMS to be won during the televised broadcast of the Bally Sports Ohio game.
- A jersey will be offered in conjunction with that evening’s radio show on 97.1 The Fan.
- A jersey will be distributed as part of a competition on the team’s official social networks.
- Fans can register until May 13 at www.BlueJackets.com/Jersey for a chance to win the final jersey.
The Blue Jackets return to action on Friday when they host the Detroit Red Wings. The Nationwide Arena puck face-off is scheduled for 7 p.m. ET. Live coverage on Bally Sports Ohio begins with the Blue Jackets pre-game show live starting at 6:30 p.m. All Blue Jackets games televised on Bally Sports Ohio will also be streamed live through the Bally Sports app. The game can also be streamed on the Eldorado Scioto Downs Blue Jackets radio network, including Sports Radio 97.1 FM in Columbus, and online at BlueJackets.com.